Makes: 4-5 fillets
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1.2 pounds mahi mahi fillets
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons agave syrup or honey
- Whisk mustard, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and agave syrup together in a small bowl.
- Place mahi mahi fillets and whisked dressing in a covered baking dish or a sealed plastic container. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Remove mahi mahi fillets from the refrigerator. Cook in a grill pan over medium heat for about 4 minutes per side or until cooked through.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 168 Calories, 2 g Fat (<1 g Sat), 127 mg Cholesterol, 238 mg Sodium, 2.5 g Carbohydrate, <1 g Fiber, 32 g Protein