Makes: 3 Servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 large beefsteak tomato, chopped into 2-inch thick pieces
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- ¼ small red onion, thinly sliced (about 1 ounce)
- 2 ounces Greek Kalamata olives
- 3 ounces fat-free feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ½ tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- 1 lemon wedge
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add tomatoes, onions, olives, cucumber and feta cheese to a large serving bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together red wine vinegar, olive oil, lemon, oregano, basil, salt and pepper. Add this dressing to the mixed vegetables.
- Gently toss.
- Serve as a side or on top of greens!
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 80 Calories, 5 g Fat (1 g Sat), 0 mg Cholesterol, 298 mg Sodium, 8 g Carbohydrate, 2 g Fiber, 1.5 g Protein