Makes: 3 Servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup quinoa dry
- ¼ cup orange bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- ½ cup cucumber chopped
- 1 ounce roasted, unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1 ounce feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook quinoa as instructed on the box.
- Cool for 10 minutes. Add all remaining ingredients and toss.
- Serve as a side or on top of greens for a satiating salad!
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 212 Calories, 12.5 g Fat (3 g Sat), 8 mg Cholesterol, 148 mg Sodium, 20.5 g Carbohydrate, 3 g Fiber, 6 g Protein