Makes: 6 Servings
Prep Time: <5 minutes
Total Time: 17 minutes
- 1 (16-ounce) can of spicy refried beans, fat-free
- 8 ounces shredded cheese, Mexican blend
- 4.5 ounces green chiles, chopped
- 1 (12-ounce) tub of Greek yogurt, plain, nonfat
Optional: 1 teaspoon of hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a 7 x 11-inch (2-quart) baking dish, layer ingredients in the following order from bottom to top: Greek yogurt, refried beans, and shredded cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 12 minutes or until cheese begins to bubble.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes and serve with tortilla chips!
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 137 Calories, 4 g Fat (2 g Sat), 510 mg Sodium, 10 mg Cholesterol, 13 g Carbohydrate, 3.5 g Fiber, 13 g Protein