Makes: 12 servings
Prep Time: <5 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 4.75 pounds of chicken drumsticks, with bone and skin
- 12 ounces lager (preferably a dark lager)
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl, mix all spices. Add chicken drumsticks and coat thoroughly with the rub.
- Assemble all in a deep baking dish and pour in lager.
- Roast for 30 minutes, or until cooked through, turning over once.
- When ready to eat, reheat drumsticks on the grill!
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 134 Calories, 6 g Fat (1.5 g Sat), 260 mg Sodium, 59 mg Cholesterol, 1 g Carbohydrate, <1 g Fiber, 14 g Protein