Makes: 4 Servings
Prep Time: <5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 pound Ahi Tuna steaks
- 2 teaspoons black pepper, coarse ground
- 1 pound bok choy, halved
- 3 dried chile peppers, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- Preheat grill to medium heat and lightly grease using a small amount of cooking spray.
- Prepare each tuna steak by rubbing both sides with the coarse ground black pepper.
- Place the steaks on the grill and cook for about 5 minutes per side.
- Prepare the bok choy by wrapping each in foil with the dried chiles, 2 teaspoons of lime juice, and ¼ teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Cook bok choy for about 3 minutes per side.
- Serve with rice!
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 139 Calories, 1.3 g Fat (0 g Sat), 52 mg Cholesterol, 80 mg Sodium, 5.5 g Carbohydrate, 28 g Protein