Makes: 3 Servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 3 ears of corn, shucked
- 1½ tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1½ teaspoon tandoori spice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon lemon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all spices in a small bowl.
- Melt butter in another small bowl for 10 seconds in the microwave.
- Lay each ear onto a sheet of aluminum foil. Coat with a small amount of melted butter and sprinkle one-third of the spice mixture onto each.
- Wrap each ear in the foil and cook for 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 128 Calories, 4.5 g Fat (2.5 g Sat), 10 mg Cholesterol, 46.5 mg Sodium, 20 g Carbohydrate, 3 g Protein, 4 g Fiber