Makes: ~12 ribs
Prep Time: 30 minutes hour
Total Time: 2 hours
- 1 whole slab of pork baby back ribs
- 1 tablespoon Chinese five spice powder
- ½ tablespoon Cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (4-ounce) jar Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Apply the Chinese five spice powder, cayenne pepper and salt as a dry rub to the slab of ribs. Place in a large plastic bag and set in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Allow the butter to soften. In a small bowl, mix butter, honey and red curry paste to make braising sauce.
- Remove ribs from the refrigerator and coat with the braising sauce thoroughly.
- Place in a shallow pan and bake in the oven for one hour.
- Remove and place on the grill for about 8 minutes per side.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 214 Calories, 17 g Fat (8 g Sat), 40 mg Cholesterol, 547 mg Sodium, 6 g Carbohydrate, 0.7 g Fiber, 10 g Protein
Rib recipe was inspired by Food Republic’s Jackson Street Baked Hot Wings