Makes: 8 kabobs
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Note: Soak skewers for an hour prior to grilling to prevent charring.
- 2 pounds tuna steak, cut into thick, even pieces
- 2 large red bell peppers, cut into 2-inch thick pieces
- 4 cups fresh mango, cut into large pieces
- 2 small red onions, quartered
- 1½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dry basil
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- Whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, basil and Dijon mustard in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine the tuna, mango and remaining vegetables. Stir the dressing and coat everything thoroughly.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the refrigerator and assemble onto the skewers.
- Cook on a hot grill for 10 minutes, flipping once.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 220 Calories, 3.7 g Fat, 50 mg Cholesterol, 60 mg Sodium, 19 g Carbohydrate, 2.5 g Fiber, 27 g Protein