Makes: 6 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes (includes pasta cook time)
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 (13.25 ounce) box of Barilla Whole Grain Rotini
- ¼ cup olives, pitted and sliced
- ½ cup carrots, grated
- 1 medium-sized red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1½ tablespoon plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1½ tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
Optional: ½ cup feta or parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta as directed on the box. Drain and set aside.
- When the pasta has cooled, combine it with the remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Serve!
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 296 Calories, 7 g Fat (1 g Sat), 69 mg Sodium, <1 mg Cholesterol, 51 g Carbohydrate, 7.6 g Fiber, 8.8 g Fiber