Makes: 3 servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: Approximately 6 hours 20 minutes
- 6 ounces fresh blackberries
- 1 tablespoon tea leaves (preferably green or white tea)
- 1 cup water
- 3 splenda packets
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 ounce fresh mint
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Pour mixture into a blender and puree until smooth.
- Use a strainer and press juice from the solids into a baking dish. Discard solids.
- Cover and freeze, scraping with periodically (about every hour).
- Serve with a fresh mint sprig and lime!
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 35 Calories, 0 g Fat, 0 mg Cholesterol, 1 mg Sodium, 10 g Carbohydrate, 2 g Fiber, 0 g Protein
Recipe Adapted from Cooking Light