Makes: 4 Servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp, peeled, deveined, cooked or uncooked
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 ½ tablespoons light, unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Mix all spices together.
- Melt butter in a pan or in the microwave for 25 seconds. Pour over shrimp and toss to coat evenly.
- Dredge shrimp in the spice rub. (Note: Assemble shrimp onto skewers to facilitate even cooking on the grill)
- Grill over high heat for about two minutes per side.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 252 Calories, 6 g Fat (2.5 g Sat), 232 mg Cholesterol, 262 mg Sodium, 4 g Carbohydrate, 1.5 g Fiber, 25 g Protein