Makes: 6 bars
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 cups quinoa, cooked and cooled
- 1 cup oats
- 2 tablespoons peanut or almond butter
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup dry roasted peanuts
- 2 ounces chocolate chips
- 1½ tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Knead the mixture flat and evenly.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to fully cool before cutting into bars.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 232 Calories, 11 g Fat (2.5 g Sat), 6.5 mg Sodium, 38 g Carbohydrate, 5 g Fiber, 6.5 g Protein