Makes: 5 Servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 cups potatoes, quartered
- 2 cups kale, roughly chopped
- ½ pound Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 clove shallot, sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, roughly chopped
- ½ tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix potatoes, Brussels sprouts, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, rosemary, black pepper and 1 teaspoon of sea salt. Coat thoroughly.
- Roast on a large baking sheet for 15 minutes, turning once.
- Add the kale, shallot and the remaining olive oil and sea salt to the bowl. Mix to coat evenly. Add to the baking sheet with the potatoes and Brussels sprouts. Cook for an additional 5-10 minutes or until kale crisps, without burning the edges.
- Season to desired flavor (Suggested seasonings: paprika, garlic powder, chili powder, and cumin)
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 223 Calories, 8 g Fat (1 g Sat), 34 mg Sodium, 33 g Carbohydrate, 5.5 g Fiber, 6 g Protein