Perfect as a snack or appetizer, the cantaloupe caprese is refreshing, delicious and bound to impress any guest!
Makes: 4 Servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup cantaloupe, cut into 1-inch thick pieces
- 1 beefsteak tomato, cut into ½-inch thick pieces
- 1 avocado, cut into ½-inch thick pieces
- 3 ounces mozzarella cheese, cut into ½-inch thick pieces
- 1 ounce basil, roughly chopped
- 1 ounce mint, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ½ tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lime (or lemon), juiced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon coarse-ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and lightly toss.
- Serve plain or with endives.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 191 Calories, 13.5 g Fat (3 g Sat), 0 mg Cholesterol, 140 mg Sodium, 13 g Carbohydrate, 4.5 g Fiber, 6 g Protein