Makes: 4 Servings
Prep Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 60 minutes
- 2 (6-ounce) cans of light tuna in water, drained
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 3 cups spring mix Greens
- 4 hardboiled eggs, halved, yolks removed
- ¼ pound green beans, trimmed and steamed
- 4 red bliss potatoes, boiled and quartered
- ¾ pound vine tomatoes, quartered
- ½ cup yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- dash of salt and pepper
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon basil
- ½ teaspoon honey
- In a small bowl, combine tuna, mayonnaise and a dash of salt and pepper. Stir and set aside.
- In a larger bowl, mix the remaining ingredients.
- Portion 2-3 ounces of tuna per salad.
- Drizzle with honey basil vinaigrette.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 246 Calories, 7 g Fat (1.3 g Sat, 1 g Poly, .4 g Mono), 27 mg Cholesterol, 171 mg Sodium, 28 g Protein, 16 g Carbohydrate, 3 g Fiber