Makes: 6 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 4 hours
- 1 pound tilapia fillet, diced to ¼-inch thick pieces
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 mangoes, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, finely diced
- ¼ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- ¾ cup citrus juice (4 lemons, 2 limes)
- ¼ cup cilantro, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients in a bowl. Mix gently to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for four hours, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with tortilla chips!
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 125 Calories, 0 grams Fat, 17 g Protein, 14 grams Carbohydrate, <1 g Fiber, 4, mg Sodium, 37 mg Cholesterol