Makes: 4 Servings
Active Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pound asparagus spears, ends trimmed
- 1 cup dark cherries, pitted, frozen or fresh
- 1½ tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, balsamic vinegar, olive oil and honey to make vinaigrette.
- Allow asparagus and cherries to marinate in the vinaigrette for ten minutes.
- Heat a grill pan to medium. Cook the asparagus and cherries for seven to ten minutes, flipping the asparagus once. (Tip: Be gentles with the cherries as to keep their whole form).
- Serve yourself a healthy portion to make half of your plate rich in nutrients!
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 126 Calories, 7 grams Fat (1 g Sat), 2.5 g Protein, 3 g Dietary Fiber, 13 g Carbohydrate, 52 mg Sodium, 0 mg Cholesterol