Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 60 minutes
Total Time: 75 minutes
- 1 pound Ahi Tuna Steaks
- 1½ tablespoons California Sun Dry Sun Dried Julienne Cut Tomatoes with Herbs, diced
- 3 ounces olives (black or kalamata preferred), pitted and diced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- Dash of salt
- Marinate tuna steaks in a sealed plastic bag with lemon juice, ground mustard, curry powder, and dried basil. Refrigerate for one hour.
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Remove tuna steaks from the marinade. Cook on a lightly greased grill pan over medium heat for five minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Top fish with herbed sun dried tomato and olive mixture. Serve with brown basmati rice and roasted vegetables.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 245 Calories, 35 g Protein, 8 g Carbohydrate, 2 g Dietary Fiber, 6 g Fat (1 Sat), 140 mg Sodium, 65 mg Cholesterol