Makes: 4 Servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 7 ounces (½ box) Ronzoni Whole Grain Linguini, cooked without salt
- 2 pints grape tomatoes
- 2 medium zucchini squash, sliced
- ¼ tablespoon extra virgin olive-oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- ½ cup America’s Choice Shaved Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon light Smart Balance spread
- 2 ounces fresh basil, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- In a bowl, mix the tomatoes, zucchini, garlic and olive oil. Coat thoroughly. Place on a baking sheet and roast for 25 minutes.
- Bring three quarts of water to a boil in a large pot. Add the pasta. Continue to cook for about 12 minutes or until desirable texture.
- Heat butter over low to medium in a small saucepan. Add milk.
- Stirring vigorously, add the flour. Bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and continue to stir for about two to three minutes.
- Stir in fresh basil and Parmesan cheese.
- Pour over roasted vegetables and linguini and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 350 Calories, 8 g Fat (2.5 Sat), 40 mg Cholesterol, 135 mg Sodium, 60 g Carbohydrate, 5 g Fiber, 18 g Protein