Makes: 4 Servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 bunch Mustard Greens, stems removed
- 1 cup Black Eyed Peas, cooked
- ½ cup Tomatoes, diced
- 3 cloves shallot, sliced thin
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup fat-free Chicken broth
- In a medium skillet, pour in one tablespoon of broth. Cook shallots and minced garlic in the broth over low heat for about five minutes.
- Pour in the remaining broth and add mustard greens. Sauté until wilted.
- Toss in tomatoes and black eyed peas. Continue to cook for another minute.
- Top onto fish or add to pasta!
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 79 Calories, 5 g Protein, 12 g Carbohydrates, <.01 g Fat, 4 grams fiber, 254 mg Potassium, 81 mg Sodium