Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 90 minutes
- 1½ pounds tilapia fillets
- 1½ cups brown rice, cooked
- 3 cups mustard greens, chopped (or one-16 oz bag)
- 1 cup yellow onion, sliced
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup fat free, low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Marinate tilapia filets with lemon juice in a Ziploc bag. Keep in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
2. In a medium skillet, pour in one tablespoon of broth. Cook onions and minced garlic in the broth over low heat for about five minutes.
3. Pour in the remaining broth and add mustard greens. Sauté until wilted.
4. Toss in tomatoes. Continue to cook for another minute. Place in a bowl, cover and set aside.
5. Heat a grill pan to a medium-hot temperature. Remove the tilapia from the marinade and discard the Ziploc bag. Lightly grease the pan and grill tilapia filets for about three to four minutes on each side or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
6. Top the fish with the mustard greens and serve with brown rice.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 371 Calories, 50 g Protein, 8.6 g Fat (2.3 Sat), 24 g Carbohydrates, 4 g Fiber, 1015 mg Potassium, 464 mg Sodium, 97 mg Cholesterol