Pepper Roasted Pork Loin
Makes: 6 servings
Total Time: Approximately 90 minutes
Cost: $11.97 total recipe/ $1.99 per guest
- 3 pound boneless pork loin roast
- 1-2 tablespoons cracked black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Rub pepper and garlic salt onto all surfaces of pork roast.
- Place pork in a shallow pan and roast in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for one hour or until internal temperature (measured with a meat thermometer) registers 155 to 160 degrees F.
- Let roast rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts per Serving: 368 Calories, 58 grams Protein, 13 grams Fat (4 grams Saturated Fat), 759 mg Potassium, 875 mg Sodium, 160 mg Cholesterol